Wednesday 4 July 2007

Steve Jobs' Fake Blog
It's not very often that I find a blog I genuinely like, ironic I know! But anyway, this blog clearly isn't Steve Jobs, as the CEO of one the biggest companies in the world I'm sure he's got better things to do then to appease over avid Mac fans with his scribblings. The blog itself takes an extremely comical look at all things Apple and Steve Jobs, with such comical topic titles as 'Tony Blair and my little Pony', 'Bono's Driving Skills' and 'The Clinstones', as well as the gem in the picture above.

As the dust settles on the iPhone release it's genuinely quite funny seeing the fake Steve Jobs give his iOpinion and documenting his constant 'battle' with the powers that be, notably Universal wo don't seem to give an iShit!

Check it out: Fake Steve Jobs Blog